AquaVial Bacteria Water Test Kit
FREE shipping over $50 USD!
- EXTENSIVE BACTERIA DETECTION CAPABILITIES: AquaVial is an easy-to-use screening test that can quickly detect if bacteria count in your water exceeds the EPA standard of 500 CFU/ml. AquaVial detects disease-causing bacteria such as E.coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and other Pseudomonas and strains known to be responsible for biofilm formation in water system. Perfect for testing hot tubs, showers, spas, and hot water storage tanks.
- RELIABLE: A truly innovative bacteria test kit, capable of detecting even low levels of dangerous bacteria, biofilm and fungi present in water
- 3 TESTS IN ONE: One vial test for bacteria, biofilm and fungi
- NO EXTRA COSTS: Every test kit provides 100% reliable results with no lab analysis required
- FAST RESULTS: Accurate, reliable results in as little as 15 minutes
Water Test Kit for Harmful Bacteria That Keeps Your Family Safe
Drinking or using contaminated water can have serious negative health effects, especially among children and the elderly. AquaVial is a truly innovative water testing kit, capable of detecting even low levels of dangerous bacteria, biofilm and fungi present in water. It is an easy-to-use screening test that can quickly detect water quality issues before they become a serious health risk.
How Does AquaVial Work?
The liquid in the test vial gradually changes color to purple upon detection of even low levels of bacteria, biofilm and fungi contamination that exceed the recommended 500 cfu/ML. If high level of bacteria contamination is detected, the liquid color will become clear. AquaVial is a quick visual indicator of water quality at home or during your travels, at the cottage, on your boat and RV. The kit is a great addition to your pool and hot tub water testing routine.
- 1 T-Cup Unit
- 1 AquaVial test vial with pink solution
- 1 AquaVial flat lid
- 1 distilled water pouch
Package size: 3″ X 3″ X 3″ (7.62 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm)
Package weight: 0.17 lbs (77.1 grams)