AquaVial Plus Water Test Kit
FREE shipping over $50 USD!
- 2 WATER TESTS IN 1. The kit includes one test for total bacteria, fungi and biofilm, and one test for coliforms
- SUPERIOR WATER ANALYSIS METHOD VERSUS TEST STRIPS. AquaVial Plus is based on an innovative technology that offers more accurate bacteria detection. Compared to water test strips, AquaVial Plus is capable of detecting low levels of total bacteria and fungi. The added coliforms test vial provides added peace of mind that the dangerous coliforms are absent.
- EXTENSIVE BACTERIA DETECTION CAPABILITIES. The total bacteria test included in the kit is a quick and easy-to-use screening test. AquaVial detects disease-causing bacteria such as E.coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella, Klebisella, Legionella, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and others. These strains are known to be responsible for biofilm formation in water systems, and to cause disease in humans.
- COST-EFFECTIVE WATER QUALITY SCREENING TEST. Every test kit provides fast, reliable results, at a reasonable price. AquaVial Plus can be used to identify water quality issues before they become a significant health risk.
- FAST RESULTS: Accurate, reliable results in as little as 30 minutes (total bacteria test) and 24 hours (E. coli test).
AquaVial™ Plus water testing kit is capable of detecting even low levels of dangerous bacteria, biofilm and fungi present in water, and signal the presence of E. coli bacteria.
AquaVial™ Plus consists of two tests (AquaVial Total Bacteria and AquaVial E. coli) and is designed for testing well and ground water for bacteria and fungi levels above 500 CFU/ml and E. coli and coliform levels above 1 CFU/ml.
AquaVial™ Plus Total Bacteria provides results in 15 minutes at 35-40°C (95-104 F), or in 30 minutes at 20-25° C (68-77 F).
AquaVial™ E. coli detects concentrations as low as 1 CFU/ml (one bacteria per ml) of E. coli and coliform bacteria within 24 hours when incubated at 35-40° C (95-104 F), or 48 hours at 20-25° C (68-77 F).
AquaVial Plus is the ultimate water test kit for any application. It combines the immediate response of the AquaVial Total Bacteria and Fungi, with the high sensitivity of AquaVial E. coli and coliform.
AquaVial Plus is a one-stop solution for drinking water, well water, pool, and beach water testing.
AquaVial Plus is the product of choice to take with you on your travels to sunny destinations, in your RV or on sailing trips, or at the cottage to check the water either when opening, or during the season.
AquaVial Plus offers you, your family and your guests the peace of mind that they can enjoy their time together without the fear off for water-borne diseases.
- T-Cup sampling unit (1)
- Total bacteria test vial with pink solution (1)
- E. coli vial with yellow dry media (1)
- Saline solution pouch (1)
- Instructions for use (English/French/German/Spanish/Italian)
Package size: 3″ X 3″ X 3″ (7.62 X 7.62 X 7.62 cm)
Package weight: 0.23 lbs (100 grams)
Q: How many tests does the kit include?
A: AquaVial Plus contains two tests, one for E. coli and fecal coliform bacteria and one for total bacteria and fungi. In most cases (hot tub or well water testing) you need to use both tests on the same sample to determine if the water is good to use.
Q: Can I use this kit more than once?
A: The kit includes 2 different tests - one detects fecal coliform bacteria, the second detects bacterial and fungal contamination level. In principle the two tests are meant to be used together, as one test.
Find more here.